LIVINGSTON, Wis. - Two men were taken to a hospital after a two-car crash in Livingston on Monday morning.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said 18-year-old Kristopher Leitzinger, of Linden, said he was driving west on County Highway X and could not see the stop sign ahead because of fog.
According to the incident report, Leitzinger saw the stop sign at the last second and hit 57-year-old Rick Scott's car on its passenger side.
Officials said Scott's car rolled a couple of times before coming to rest on its wheels in the ditch line.
Police said both men were transported to Southwest Health Center in Platteville.
Leitzinger was cited for non-registration and not having insurance.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
‘It's amazing': Community gets behind family's search for kidney match
Annual Willy Street Fair continues for its 42nd year with community involvement
- Annual Willy Street Fair continues for its 42nd year with community involvement
- Dogtoberfest continues dog costume competition, raises funds for local humane society
- Decorated bras raise money for 3D mammography machine in Mauston
- Rally for Recovery offers resources, motivation to those with addiction
- Onalaska man fatally stabbed in West Allis fight
- Woman resists arrest, hits two officers in downtown Madison