DARLINGTON, Wis. - Two people suffered minor injuries in a rear-end crash Thursday morning in Darlington, police said.
The crash happened around 6:35 a.m. on Highway 23 south of County Road K, according to a release.
Christine Douglas, 53, of Darlington, was making a left-hand turn into Lafayette County Human Services when 48-year-old Alice Edwards, of Stockton, Illinois, rear-ended her, investigators said.
Douglas and Edwards suffered minor injuries and were treated at the scene, according to the release.
- Heat a concern for those without homes this holiday weekend
- Flowers stolen from veterans' graves on Memorial Day weekend
- Missing Beloit girl found safe
- Beloit police look for missing 10-year-old girl
- Pavement buckling on U.S. 12 impacting traffic, WisDOT says
- Madison police investigating after man robs adult video store, flees on foot