TOWN OF SPRINGDALE, Wis. - Two people were injured Tuesday morning in a two-vehicle crash west of Verona, Dane County officials said.
Deputies responded around 8:05 a.m. to reports of a crash at Windy Oak Lane and Highway 18/151 in the town of Springdale, according to a release
Brady Foate, 20, of Madison, was driving on Windy Oak Lane and failed to yield to a Nissan Murano, being driven east on Highway 18/151 by 56-year-old Sarah Elms, of Mount Horeb, investigators said.
Foate and Elms were both wearing their seat belts and their injuries are not considered life threatening, according to the release.
Foate will be cited for failure to yield, deputies said.
Traffic was rerouted in the area for about 45 minutes.
- Police arrest three as part of national domestic violence warrant sweep
- Wisconsin unemployment below 3 percent for eighth month
- Free George Webb burgers today
- Police: 10-year-old shoots 12-year-old boy in Milwaukee
- Fourth former Walker secretary supports Democrat Evers
- Father of OD victim: 'Out of Mollie's death, there is hope of saving lives'