PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - Justin Brogley, 18, of Platteville died early Sunday in a rollover crash, Grant county officials said.
Brogley was southbound on County Road D when his truck went off the side of the road, struck an embankment and went airborne, police said. Brogley was ejected from the truck. He was not wearing a seat belt, police said.
This is the eighth traffic fatality in Grant County this year, according to a release.
- TV reporter charged in ballpark punch no longer at station
- DNR approves pulling Lake Michigan water for Foxconn plant
- DOJ: Armed robber pleads guilty in federal court to 3 Madison bank robberies
- Judge: Wisconsin sex offender can visit sick son at hospital
- Repeat impaired driver found asleep at wheel of running car, police say
- Missing Saukville man found safe, officials say