REEDSBURG, Wis. - The 16-year-old girl who was reported missing is safe, according to Reedsburg Police Department officials.
Mary Miller is with law enforcement and family, according to officials.
Miller was was reported missing Tuesday, officials said.
- Jordy Nelson tweets thank you to Packers fans
- Analysis: Foxconn plant could add $51B to Wisconsin economy
- Nature lovers to weigh in on public land fee, group hunts
- Trial set for Rhinelander woman accused in stepson's death
- Police: Blood found at scene of smash-and-grab burglary nets match, arrest
- More than 50 rifle shell casings found after residents hear rapid gunfire, police say