REEDSBURG, Wis. - The 16-year-old girl who was reported missing is safe, according to Reedsburg Police Department officials.
Mary Miller is with law enforcement and family, according to officials.
Miller was was reported missing Tuesday, officials said.
- Brat Fest beefs up security in light of last year's problems
- 'Added concern': Fitchburg neighbors worry with sex offender moving in near Seminole Pool
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- What's next? Water Utility Board plans for next steps after $6 million deficit
- Churchgoers shocked to hear additional accusations against former priest
- Consumer Reports: Used car vs. certified pre-owned