REEDSBURG, Wis. - The 16-year-old girl who was reported missing is safe, according to Reedsburg Police Department officials.
Mary Miller is with law enforcement and family, according to officials.
Miller was was reported missing Tuesday, officials said.
- Police identify suspect in Waunakee shooting
- Strong armrobbery reported at Reindahl Park
- Groups ask UW-Madison to require meningitis B vaccine
- Sex crimes report in Wisconsin shows most victims are teens
- Semitruck gets stuck in mud in Janesville, police say
- Madison Water Utility files application to increase water rates