REEDSBURG, Wis. - The 16-year-old girl who was reported missing is safe, according to Reedsburg Police Department officials.
Mary Miller is with law enforcement and family, according to officials.
Miller was was reported missing Tuesday, officials said.
Pedestrian flown to hospital following hit-and-run incident, sheriff says
State launches addiction recovery helpline 'Call 211'
- State launches addiction recovery helpline 'Call 211'
- Janesville woman, 50, killed in crash on Highway 14
- Anonymous donor gives $98K to Sauk County flood relief
- 'They let a lot of things go in Wisconsin': Hit-and-run driver kills man, sentenced to 6 years
- 'The traffic problems are just a nightmare': Farm equipment on the road during harvest
- DOJ awards $45 million in final school safety grants, focuses on mental health