MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police arrested a 14-year-old Thursday for allegedly stealing a car.
Officers said the car was stolen around 3:30 p.m.
Police worked with OnStar and found the car later six miles away on Schroeder Road in Madison a few minutes later.
The suspect tried to run away but was caught by officers.
He also allegedly had stolen credit cards and a fake gun before he was taken into custody.
- All lanes of Highway 51 closed north of Stoughton for crash, officials say
- Dryer fire caused by throw rug displaces 1 resident, officials say
- Spectrum Brands expected to sell battery business to Energizer for $2 billion
- Bellevue teen believed missing in relation to human trafficking
- Madison alder hopes to put Dr. King's message into action with new resolution
- La Crosse-based company to provide 2018 Super Bowl hot dogs