MADISON, Wis. - A local civic organization is helping deserving kids in the area make Christmas a special time.
100 Black Men of Madison is organizing its second toy drive this holiday season.
The drive is for students who have children or are acting as the head of the household for younger siblings.
The hope is to take some of the burden away from kids that are juggling high school, jobs and taking care of siblings or their own children.
You can donate by dropping off toys at United Way of Dane County from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or at Group Health Cooperative 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. They will be collecting donations until Dec. 20th.
- Man arrested for pointing gun during drug deal, officials say
- Henry Vilas Zoo announces polar bear departure
- Local businesses suffering as Monroe Street construction begins
- Driver disregards deputy, causes high-speed secondary crash, officials say
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- 1 dead in head-on collision Saturday morning, officials say