MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating the near drowning of a 10-month-old in a motel bath tub.
Officers revived the baby at the Delton motel around 8 p.m. Wednesday and transported the baby to UW Hospital where the victim remains in intensive care.
Lake Delton chief Daniel Hardman says the parents were inside the hotel room at the time but left the baby as well as a 2 year old unattended in the tub.
When the mother returned, she found the baby face down in the water.
- Investigators: Fire at Mt. Olympus Theme Park was not arson
- Republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- 4 accused of maintaining drug house in Beloit; 1 facing child neglect charge
- Police ID husband accused of shooting wife in DeForest Friday night
- Investigators: Smoking near portable oxygen tank factor in fatal Madison fire
- Police: Madison home robbed over the weekend while homeowners were away