MARSHFIELD, Wis. - One man died and two children were seriously injured in a car crash in Clark County.
Sheriff's officials said 30-year-old Aaron Dierich was driving a car that hit a guard rail along Highway 29 at the Withee overpass and went into the ditch. Dierich died at the scene Sunday.
Two children, ages 5 and 8, were in booster seats in the back seat and were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.
- Rock County explosion may have been caused by legal explosives
- Judge: Cook's black notebook with lists of women's names to be suppressed from evidence
- 5 ill after eating sprouts at Wisconsin Jimmy John's
- Single vehicle crash in Town of Beloit leaves one dead
- Family requests classic novel be removed from Monona Grove curriculum
- Family: Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose