MADISON, Wis. - According to Madison Gas and Electric's website, 1,400 customers are without power after sudden snow and wind downed power lines around Madison.
Dane County dispatch has received a dozen emergency calls concerning downed power lines stemming from fallen trees and branches. Crews are working to restore power to those affected.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Have you seen this man? Middleton police search for missing man
- Dispatch confirms traffic crash at Whitney Rd. and Raymond Rd.
- Crews responding to fire at apartment near UW campus
- Reedsburg Touched Twice Clinic gets families ready to go back to school
- Hot Dogs for Cool Cats promotes cat adoption from 9 Lives Rescue
- Stoughton coffee festival recognizes city's history of women in workforce