MADISON, Wis. - The one and only "Mr. Wonderful" is making his way to Madison.
Kevin O'Leary, a prominent Canadian businessman, author and television personality on "Shark Tank," will be sharing his keys to success with a Madison audience next month.
According to an announcement on O'Leary's website, his show at the Orpheum Theater on Thursday, Oct. 10, will include topics such as building business wealth, escaping the daily grind and using tools to grow personal wealth.
Tickets are free, but spots must be reserved.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Madison Finance Committee approves program to offset cost of wheel tax for people on food stamps
- ‘I'm blessed': Marlon Anderson happy to have job back, but says fight isn't over
- How Corey Pompey became UW-Madison's new band director
- Portage man arrested in Dane County on suspicion of 6th OWI for drugged driving
- First-ever virtual reality class taught at Madison College
- Police: Man arrested for involvement in Thursday night shooting; man treated for gun shot wound