SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A Dane County woman is asking for the community's help to find a wedding ring she lost over the weekend.
Aubrey Vejvoda posted to Facebook that she believes the ring fell off her finger outside one of the Sun Prairie Beans n Cream locations. Vejvoda said the ring also belonged to her grandma and great-grandma.
Vejvoda said she is offering a $5,000 cash reward to whoever finds or returns it, zero questions asked.
If found, you may contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-658-2820.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017