LA CROSSE, Wis. - Someone who bought a Powerball ticket at the Kwik Trip on State Road in La Crosse is a whole lot richer, according to a news release Monday.
Wisconsin Lottery officials said the winning-ticket holder matched five out of five numbers in Saturday's Powerball drawing, but missed the Powerball.
The numbers were 35, 41, 44, 58, and 59.
The odds of winning the Powerball $1 million prize are 1 in 11,688,054, according to the news release.
It was a #WINsconsin weekend with two winners across WI!— Wisconsin Lottery (@wilottery) August 12, 2019
$1,000,000 Powerball winner in La Crosse at Kwik Trip #816
$91,000 Badger 5 winner in New Holstein at Weber's BP
Visit our Message Center to learn more about recent winners. https://t.co/fiyhlSif86 pic.twitter.com/i1OoDINb9L
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Sheriff: 13-year-old on GPS monitoring was driver in high-speed chase that ended in Columbia County
Police: Janesville man who drove on curbs, damaged public property arrested for 8th OWI
- Police: Janesville man who drove on curbs, damaged public property arrested for 8th OWI
- DNC delegations won't stay in Madison, but party chair says visitors will
- Fennimore man faces 3 charges of sexual assault involving 3 children
- Dane County uses snow plow simulator to prepare drivers for winter
- Dane County Medical Examiner identifies Madison's first homicide victim of 2019
- Beaver Dam Middle School closes indefinitely following crash into building