Mr. Food: Quick Lasagna Toss
Classic lasagna is great, but sometimes it’s too much work. Our Quick Lasagna Toss is perfect when you’ve got a craving but don’t want all the fuss.
What You’ll Need
- 12 lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking.
- There’s nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.