Mr. Food: Lemon Garlic Green Beans
These fresh-tasting green beans are easy enough for a weeknight, but special enough to serve during the holidays. You just can’t beat the bright flavor combo of lemon and garlic. Plus, we love how these Lemon-Garlic Green Beans take just about 15 minutes to make! Quick, easy, and delicious – it doesn’t get any better than that.
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place green beans in a soup pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, and boil 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- In the same pot over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in remaining ingredients including green beans and heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
These make a great alternative to a green bean casserole on Thanksgiving Day. For even more great ideas, check out our collection of 100+ Vegetable Side Dishes for Thanksgiving.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.