MMSD to close district buildings, cancel virtual instruction Thursday due to winter storm
MADISON, Wis. — With a winter storm expected to bring dangerous travel conditions and cold temperatures to Wisconsin, the Madison Metropolitan School District announced it will close all district buildings and cancel virtual instruction Thursday.
— Adam Duxter (@News3Adam) February 4, 2021
In addition to no classes, the following changes will also take place:
• All Madison School & Community Recreation Cares and private child care programs in buildings are canceled.
• All in-person programming for special education is canceled.
• All other MMSD and MSCR in-person activities are canceled.
• Meal distribution for Thursday has been canceled.
• MSCR virtual programming will continue as scheduled for Thursday.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.