Maple Bluff Fire Department responds to fire in strip mall, causes restaurant to close early
MADISON, Wis. — The Bear and Bottle restaurant on Madison’s north side is operating under its normal hours Friday.
The restaurant was forced to close early Thursday after an adjacent building caught on fire.
Firefighters with the Maple Bluff Fire Department were dispatched to the area around 8:15 p.m. Firefighters said the fire started in a salon being built next to the restaurant.
No injuries were reported.
Damage estimates are coming in at less than $5,000, according to the Maple Bluff Fire Department.
Crews from the DeForest-Windsor Fire Department, Waunakee Fire Department, Monona Fire Department and Maple Bluff Police Dept. assisted with the fire.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.