Man overdoses in KFC restroom

Man overdoses in KFC restroom
Copyright 2019 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Police were dispatched to a KFC restaurant where cleaning staff found a man on the restroom floor, officials said.

The KFC is at 604 Cottage Grove Road, police said.

The Madison Fire Department attempted life-saving efforts on the man but were unsuccessful, officials said.

Drug paraphernalia was found at the scene, police said.

Comments

comments