Man arrested on drug charges following search warrant in Rock County
PORTER, Wis. — A Rock County man was arrested Wednesday afternoon as part of an ongoing drug investigation.
Rock County authorities executed a search warrant on the 6300 block of North Curtis Drive in the town of Porter, according to a news release.
Brian Mikkelson, 48, was arrested on the following charges:
- Manufacture, distribute or delivery of methamphetamine (three counts)
- Possession with intent to manufacture, distribute or delivery of methamphetamine
- Maintaining a drug trafficking place
- Possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia
- Misdemeanor bail jumping (four counts)
- Felony bail jumping (four counts)
The release said Mikkelson was booked into the Rock County Jail and had an initial court appearance Friday afternoon.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.