Lodi fire sends two to the hospital
Fire limited to one room, but the damage is significant
LODI, Wis. — Two people were taken to the hospital after a fire Tuesday evening in Lodi.
The blaze occurred in a home in the 100 block of Chestnut street about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The Lodi fire chief said the family of five all got out of the house before crews arrived, but two people were sent to the hospital with injuries.
He said the fire was limited to one room, but the damage is significant.
The home is not habitable at this time, so fire officials told the family to stay with relatives.