Check out the 100+ Madison-area restaurants offering carryout options to support local businesses.
LIST: Madison area restaurant, bar and shop closures due to the coronavirus
We'll keep updating the list as we learn of more.
Gov. Tony Evers has directed the Department of Health Services to prohibit gatherings of 10 people or more to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
To help limit the spread of the coronavirus, local businesses are closing their doors for the foreseeable future. Evers said restaurants and bars are still able to offer takeout or delivery, but dining in is not allowed at this point.
Make sure to check social media or individual websites for up-to-date information regarding each restaurant’s practice.
EatStreet, one of the larger delivery services in the area, is allowing no contact delivery. Click here to read some of the changes.
We will continue to update this list as we learn of more temporary closures.
- The Barre Code: Closed March 16-29
- Bel Air Cantina: Dine-in services stopped March 16, but takeout and delivery will be available
- Bierock: Closed to dine-in guests, takeout and delivery will be available.
- Booth 121: Closed starting March 17
- Brasserie V: Closed starting March 16
- Bungalow608: Closed starting March 16
- Burrito Drive: Closed March 16-March 27
- Busse’s Tavern: Closed starting March 16
- Cassetta Kitchen and Counter: Closed starting March 15
- CocoVaa: Closed to dine in, carryout, will be offering free delivery every Sunday
- Cool Beans: Closed starting March 17
- D’Vino: Closed starting March 16
- Dane County Human Society Thrift Store: Closed starting March 17, main shelter is only open by appointment only
- Dexter’s Pub: Closed until next Tuesday, but there will be a limited take out menu of corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day
- DUNE gift + home: Closed for the next two weeks; gift certificates, gift bundles and other products available online
- EVP Coffee Co.: Starting March 17, all stores apart from Sequoia location will be closed
- Food Fight Restaurants: All Food Fight Restaurant Group restaurants will be closed to dine-in guests
- Forage Kitchen: Pick-up and delivery only; curbside pick-up will be available at Hilldale and Monona locations
- Fosdale Home Bakery: Store will be closed starting March 17, curbside pickup options will be available
- Garth’s Brew Bar: Closed, except March 18 from 4-9 p.m., March 20 from 4-6 p.m. and March 21 from noon-2 p.m. for to-go sales
- Gates & Brovi: Closed starting March 16
- Good Day Shop: Closed through March 27; can shop in person through appointment or through Instagram stories and website
- Good Style Shop: Closed March 16-March 20; shopping available through Instagram stories
- Gotham Bagels: Dine-in service suspended starting March 16; online, phone and carryout orders will still be available; cashless payments only
- Grasshopper Goods: Closed starting March 16
- Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co.: All Madison locations are closed until further notice
- Greenbush Bar: Closed starting March 17
- The Heights: Closing regular service March 19
- La Kitchenette: Closed starting March 17
- Lazy Jane’s Cafe: Closed starting March 16
- Longtable Beer Cafe: Closed starting March 16
- Lucille: Closing dining rooms March 16; delivery and takeout will be available
- Madison Eats Food Tours: Canceling all tours through March 22
- Madison Chocolate Co.: Open for takeout and pick up starting March 17, but no dine in; chocolate and bakery delivery starting March 20
- Marigold Kitchen: Closed starting March 16
- Merchant: Closing dining rooms March 16; delivery and takeout will be available
- Monetti Tailoring: Closed starting March 16, can help with urgent appointments only
- Mickey’s Tavern: Closed March 16
- Mickie’s Dairy Bar: Carryout only available as of March 16
- Mint Mark: Closed March 16; carryout orders will open for pre-order meals
- Morris Ramen: Closed starting March 16, though will be open March 16 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Ogden’s North Street Diner: Closed March 16, updates regarding following days will be found on Facebook
- The Old Fashioned: Dining room closed, but takeout and curbside will be available
- The Old Feed Mill: Closed starting March 17
- Original Pancake House: Closed starting March 16
- Paoli Schoolhouse American Bistro: Closed through March 27
- Pasture & Plenty: Closed through April 6 for dine-in; weekly meal kit service, farm-to-freezer meals, takeaway and delivery available
- Pooley’s Sports Bar: Closed starting March 16
- RED Madison: Closure effective March 16
- The Robin Room: Closed for foreseeable future after midnight March 15
- Sardine: Closed starting March 16
- The Soap Opera: Closed, but online store will be open with in-store pick-up option available
- Strictly Discs: Closed starting March 16
- Tanners Bar and Grill: Closed starting March 16
- Tempest: Closed starting March 16
- Tip Top Tavern: Closed March 16, updates regarding following days will be found on Facebook
- Tornado Room Steak House: Closed starting March 16
- Vintage Brewing Co.: All locations will be closed starting March 16
- Wildewood: Closed starting March 16
- Wildwood Cafe: Closed starting March 15
- Wisconsin Craft Market: Temporarily closed
- Working Draft Beer Co.: Closed taproom March 15
- Zip-Dang: Closed until further notice; online shopping is available
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY MADISON MAGAZINE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.