Local, national events affected by coronavirus pandemic
A lot of local and national sporting events are being affected by the coronavirus — or COVID-19 — pandemic. Here’s an updated list.
- UW-Madison says WIAA Boys’ State Basketball Tournament won’t be at Kohl Center
- WIAA Girls’ State Basketball Tournament played in Green Bay with limited attendance
- Forward Madison FC‘s season will be delayed until at least May 10. Fans who purchased tickets to their home opener on April 11 will have their ticket transferred to the game’s rescheduled date.
- Madison Capitols & USHL cancel remainder of 2019-2020 season
- Green Bay Packers closing Lambeau Field and Titletown for at least two weeks.
- PGA Tour canceled
- NBA season suspended
- NHL season suspended
- Big Ten Tournament — and others — canceled
- Men’s and Women’s NCAA Tournaments canceled
- MLB Opening Day delayed by at least two weeks
- NASCAR races will not have fans for at least two weeks
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.