LIST: Area grocery stores change hours to clean, replenish stock
This list will be updated as we learn of other changes.
MADISON, Wis. — As a way to provide a clean store, grocery stores are changing and limiting their hours during the day.
This measure also allows grocers to restock the shelves before the customers arrive the next day.
Below is a list of current hours for local grocery stores. We’ll be continuing to update as we learn more, but check individual grocery websites and social media for the most up-to-date information.
- Aldi: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Brennan’s Market: Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Festival Foods: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Fresh Madison Market: 7 a.m.-midnight
- Hy-Vee: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. The store has reserved shopping from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. for customers considered high-risk.
- Jenifer Street Market: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Ken’s Meats & Deli: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Luna’s Groceries: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Metcalfe’s Market Hilldale: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, the first hour is for those who are at high risk of illness. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, the first hour is reserved for first responders and medical professionals.
- Metro Market: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Miller & Sons Supermarket: 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Pick ‘n Save: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Regent Market Co-op: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Target: 8 a.m.-9 p.m., first hour of shopping Wednesdays for vulnerable guests
- Trader Joe’s: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Whole Foods Market: 9 a.m.-8 p.m., guests 60 and older can shop one our before the general public starting at 8 a.m.
- Willy Street Co-op: 10 a.m.-8 p.m., the first hour of each day will be set aside for seniors and/or those with compromised immune systems
- Woodman’s Markets: Open 7 a.m.-10 p.m.