CHICAGO - A window washer was rescued after dangling off the side of a 58-floor high-rise in Chicago.
Around noon Tuesday, Chicago police and fire crews responded to calls for a rescue at 33 West Ontario.
A man became stuck on the 53rd floor of the building after one of the ropes securing him reportedly broke.
The Chicago Fire Department tossed the man additional rope from the roof, and held him securely as he walked up the side of the building.
The man made it safely to the roof with assistance from CFD.
- Things to do in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Milwaukee zoo visitors get first glimpse of red panda cub, Kiki
- Suzanne Whang, 'House Hunters' host, dies at 56
- Where to live your best 'Downton Abbey' life
- World's first vagina museum to open in London
- Get your gourd early! Cold, wet weather kills 20-percent of pumpkins as local farms prepare to open