SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Calling all "Maxxinistas!"
A new T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods combo store is opening in Sun Prairie this May.
The store is more than 42,000 square feet and will feature things like designer clothing for the family and household items.
The store will have separate entrances, two distinct store environments, but share a common pass-through which will allow people to shop at both locations.
The store is expected to fill 120 full and part-time positions.
It is located at the Shoppes at Prairie Lakes at 425 S. Legacy Way.
It officially opens Sunday, May 5 at 8 a.m.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Transgender people star in Pantene's ads
- Someone ate a $120,000 banana art piece
- 5-year-old carried a toddler half a mile
- Delivery driver overjoyed at treats left on family's porch
- Video captures sound of joy when baby's hearing aid is turned on
- Salvation Army receives gold Krugerrand coins in red kettle