A Weimaraner puppy is the newest addition to the staff at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts, The Associated Press reported.
Riley the puppy is being trained to sniff out insects and other pests that could damage art, the AP reported.
Insects are an ongoing concern for museums, and Riley is one of many ways the museum prevents and handles infestations, Deputy Director Katie Getchell told The Boston Globe.
- Child psychiatrist offers advice on talking to children about school shooting tragedies
- Soba noodle stir-fry with coconut curry sauce
- How to write a wedding speech
- 5 easy and inexpensive DIY projects
- Getting a mortgage: 5 steps for ease and success
- Intergenerational care: Kids help elderly live longer