The bubbles of Beau Joie combine with citrus and elderflower to make a fall cocktail that will delight at any gathering!
4 oz Beau Joie champagne
1 oz grapefruit juice
1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/4 oz honey
Combine last 4 ingredients in a flute and stir before adding champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist.
- Retailers are scrambling to find holiday help
- Porsche's first electric car is pricey but insanely fun
- Beer is slipping; what Americans are drinking instead
- Muhammad makes list of top 10 baby names in US for first time
- Petition demands NFL remove Vick as Pro Bowl captain
- Christmas sweaters add to plastic pollution, environmental charity says