Are you proud of the person you are? Do you celebrate your uniqueness? Are you encouraging your friends to be themselves as well? Then, take the #BeYou pledge and ask others to do the same!
In partnership with SSM Health, News 3 Now wants you to #BeYou, knowing you feel best when you're being true to yourself despite expectations, pressures from your friends and what's said on social media.
You can take the #BeYou pledge with your class, your team or any youth organization filling out the online pledge form.
There's an opportunity to share pictures or video of what you're doing to show your #BeYou spirit and have them featured on News 3 Now on air and online!
Stay tuned for more #BeYou stories on News 3 Now!
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'This is the season of giving': Holiday shoppers give back to those who need it most
- SuperShuttle airport business is shutting down for good
- Man saves dog after leash stuck in elevator doors
- Runner who slapped TV reporter's backside says he's sorry
- Museum of Ice Cream finds permanent home in New York City
- Cannabis' largest trade show is pretty ordinary