MADISON, Wis. - Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was in Madison Sunday, according to a post on his official Facebook page.
Zuckerberg has been visiting people across the country in 2017 after making it his New Year's Resolution to visit and meet with people in all 50 states.
"My work is about connecting the world and giving everyone a voice. I want to personally hear more of those voices this year. It will help me lead the work at Facebook and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative so we can make the most positive impact as the world enters an important new period," Zuckerberg said in January.
During his visit to Madison, he asked Facebook users for a good place to get a brat.
- Child psychiatrist offers advice on talking to children about school shooting tragedies
- Soba noodle stir-fry with coconut curry sauce
- How to write a wedding speech
- 5 easy and inexpensive DIY projects
- Getting a mortgage: 5 steps for ease and success
- Intergenerational care: Kids help elderly live longer