- 1 large fresh ripe peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
In a small food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until smooth.
Toss with tender greens and a variety of bite sized fresh fruits such as apples, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, plums and peaches.
Nutritional information per serving (makes 1 1/4 cups):
Fat, gm.: 5
Protein, gm.: 0
Carbs, gm.: 4
Cholesterol, mg.: 0
Dietary Fiber, gm.: 0
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 125-year-old dime sells for $1.32 million
- Harry and Meghan branded hypocrites for using private jets
- Nintendo announces new indie games for Switch
- Couple face up to 6 years in jail for taking sand from Italian beach
- Fast food companies betting big on delivery
- Giant hand statue disturbs New Zealand locals