MADISON, Wis. - Olive Garden is sharing a downloadable breadstick bouquet wrapper so customers can create their own bouquets for their loved one.
As part of Olive Garden’s Valentine’s Day ToGo Dinner for Two, customers can print the wrappers to go along with their ToGo order, according to a release.
The bouquet is not available for sale online or in the restaurant, but customers can print the wrapper and make one on their own, according to the release.
- Order breadsticks to go, or the Valentine’s Day ToGo Dinner for Two, from your local Olive Garden
- Print and cut out the custom bouquet wrapping square of your choice
- Roll up the cone and secure with tape
- Fill with breadsticks and gift to your loved one, or use as a fun centerpiece for your Olive Garden to-go dinner!
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Ethiopian Airlines CEO rejects simulator criticism
- Cruise ship evacuates 1,300 passengers off Norway
- Deputies rescue 2 wailing bear cubs trapped in flooded den
- Boeing has lost $40 billion-plus in market value since Ethiopia crash
- Boeing promoted 737 MAX as requiring little additional training
- British Airways announces its shortest flight yet - just 54 miles