Janesville cancels Snow Emergency
JANESVILLE, Wis. — The City of Janesville declared a Snow Emergency beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday and extending into Monday, but the event was canceled around 11:10 p.m. due to lower than expected snow totals.
Vehicles must be moved off city streets prior to 7 p.m. to allow for plowing.
The following are designated snow emergency parking areas:
East Wall Street Lot at E Wall Street & N Parker Drive
– City Hall Lot at W Wall Street & N Jackson Street
– S High Street Lot at W Court Street & S High Street
– Senior Center Lot at St. Lawrence Avenue & Water Street
– Hedberg Public Library Lot on Water Street
– River/Union Street Lot at S River Street & Union Street
– N Parker Drive Parking Ramp at N Parker Drive and E Wall Street
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.