It's estimated that 7 in 10 Americans use social media, and new evidence suggests those platforms may be harmful to a teen's health.
- Americans borrow $88 billion annually to pay for health care, survey finds
- Hour of activity may keep disability away, new research shows
- CDC: Severe lung disease in 16 states possibly linked to vaping
- WHO: Drinking water microplastics 'don't appear to pose health risk'
- Trump makes student loan cancellation automatic for disabled vets
- Climate crisis could make it more dangerous to play sports outdoors