Firefighters respond to chimney fire in Stoughton
STOUGHTON, Wis. — Local firefighters are responding to a chimney fire at a residence in Pleasant Springs, according to Dane County Dispatch.
Firefighters from Stoughton and McFarland are working to put out the fire at 2056 Skaalen Road, dispatch confirmed. The call came in at 9:16 a.m.
There are no reported injuries, according to dispatch.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.