Fire engulfs home in the Town of Vienna
Smoke detectors help family get out safely
TOWN OF VIENNA, Wis. — Local fire departments and Dane County sheriff’s deputies helped put out a fire at a home in the town of Vienna Wednesday morning.
The fire happened just after 4:30 a.m. at a residence in the 4800 block of Cuba Valley Road in the Town of Vienna.
According to the sheriff’s department, smoke detectors helped the homeowners find the fire inside their house. They were able to leave the house safely before flames engulfed their home.
Sheriff’s officials do not have a damage estimate at this time. The fire remains under investigation.