HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - It's time to say goodbye to "Silicon Valley."
But before the guys of Pied Piper log off, Richard (Thomas Middleditch) will find himself thrust into the spotlight, according to a new preview for the final season.
Sitting before a committee grilling him the security of user data is far from Richard's most comfortable position. In fact, as one of his friends puts it in the sneak peek, "he looks like child in a messy custody hearing."
But Richard manages to come through and declare his desire to create "an internet of the people, by the people and for the people."
"Silicon Valley" returns in October for its sixth and final season.
- Arsenio Hall talks changing standup climate in first Netflix special
- Nominees for 2020 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction class announced
- Kevin Feige is now the center of Marvel's universe
- Cuba Gooding Jr. pleads not guilty to new charges in sex abuse case
- Zoe Kravitz set to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson's 'Batman'
- Tiger Woods plans to publish memoir titled 'Back'