MADISON, Wis. - Ride the Drive will be back for its 10th year with participants strolling, rolling, pedaling or gliding to three downtown parks in June.
The 2018 Ride the Drive is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on June 3.
The 4-mile route, which is the same as last year, focusing more on parks, reducing costs and closing fewer streets, officials said.
Activities, entertainment and food events will be at Brittingham Park, Olin Park and Law Park, according to a release. John Nolen Drive will be closed to motor vehicles from East Lakeside Street to East Wilson and Williamson streets.
The free community event celebrates the city’s commitment to a healthy, active lifestyle, organizers said.
Anyone who wants to volunteer can register online.
- Melissa Joan Hart returns for 'Clarissa Explains It All' reboot, report says
- Snapchat loses $800 million after Rihanna responds to ad
- 'Life of Pi' star Irrfan Khan reveals he has a rare tumor
- Stormy Daniels' attorney claims she was physically threatened
- 'The Bachelor's' Charlie O'Connell is engaged
- Spotify plans to go public on April 3