MILWAUKEE - The Broadway hit "Hamilton" will make a stop in Milwaukee, according to a report.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Wednesday that the CEO of the Marcus Center performing arts venue in Milwaukee, Paul Mathews, said the hip-hop musical about America's founding fathers is coming to the city, but he couldn't say when.
Mathews was speaking Wednesday at a Milwaukee Business Journal event, the Business of Entertainment, when he let the info slip.
As for if or when "Hamilton" is expected to hit the capital city? President of the Upper Midwest region of Broadway Across America Jim Sheeley told the Cap Times last month it will likely be in Madison in the next three years.
- 'Black Panther' director Ryan Coogler pens emotional thank-you to fans
- Hot baths, saunas can relieve pain, may help heart
- Tavis Smiley sues PBS, saying sexual misconduct investigation was biased
- Oprah, Steven Spielberg also donating to March For Our Lives
- Bill Gates to guest star on 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Black Panther' crushes box office records in opening weekend