A floating water park is coming to a Lake Michigan beach this summer, according to a report from nwi.com.
The German company Wibit will install an inflatable sports park at Whihala Beach in Whiting, Indiana, just south of Chicago.
The park will include slides, tunnels, trampolines, towers, cliffs, half pipes and other play features. The company is investing $300,000 in the project.
Whiting Mayor Joe Stahura said the project is part of an ongoing effort to attract more visitors to the beach.
The company has installed its floating aquatic playgrounds in numerous locations around the world.
- Fox News launching streaming service for "superfans"
- 5 things 'Mister Rogers' can still teach us
- 'Black Panther' actor is also a Dreamer
- 2018 BAFTA Film Awards nominees and winners
- Oscar-nominated 'Traffic Stop' puts focus on police brutality
- Trump to break bread with reporters at tony Gridiron Dinner