Pioneering French fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy has died, according to the fashion house's Twitter account.
"The House of Givenchy is sad to report the passing of its founder Hubert de Givenchy, a major personality of the world of French Haute Couture and a gentleman who symbolized Parisian chic and elegance for more than half a century. He will be greatly missed," the Givenchy account tweeted.
Givenchy was 91.
- Melissa Joan Hart returns for 'Clarissa Explains It All' reboot, report says
- Snapchat loses $800 million after Rihanna responds to ad
- 'Life of Pi' star Irrfan Khan reveals he has a rare tumor
- Stormy Daniels' attorney claims she was physically threatened
- 'The Bachelor's' Charlie O'Connell is engaged
- Spotify plans to go public on April 3