MADISON, Wis. - The 31st annual Holiday Fantasy in Lights at Olin Park will turn on for the year on Saturday.
The Electric Group announced Santa will flip the switch on the seven-week display of lights at 6 p.m. The Fantasy 5K run starts at the same time. The public can start driving through by 7 p.m.
"The Electric Group's goal has always been to give this gift to community to enrich their holiday season with a tradition they can continue year after year with their loved ones," the organization wrote in a news release.
Lights will be on from dusk until dawn until Jan. 4.
It's free to drive through the park and see the display, but the group also accepts donations.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Roman Polanski disputes rape allegation from former French actress
- Kanye West is set to appear at Joel Osteen's church
- Will Ferrell to host 'SNL' for the fifth time
- 'The Mandalorian' blasts 'Star Wars' into the streaming frontier
- 'Sonic the Hedgehog' trailer re-released - and people like it
- Stan Lee remembered on anniversary of his death