MADISON, Wis. - The 31st annual Holiday Fantasy in Lights at Olin Park will turn on for the year on Saturday.
The Electric Group announced Santa will flip the switch on the seven-week display of lights at 6 p.m. The Fantasy 5K run starts at the same time. The public can start driving through by 7 p.m.
"The Electric Group's goal has always been to give this gift to community to enrich their holiday season with a tradition they can continue year after year with their loved ones," the organization wrote in a news release.
Lights will be on from dusk until dawn until Jan. 4.
It's free to drive through the park and see the display, but the group also accepts donations.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Greta Thunberg has a 19th-century doppelganger
- China, Nollywood sign up for first major film collaboration
- Scooter Braun breaks six-month silence on Taylor Swift dispute
- Apple abruptly cancels premiere of movie 'The Banker'
- Country star Sam Hunt arrested for alleged DUI in Nashville
- Star Wars 'Baby Yoda' toys are coming to a store near you