(CNN) - We can stop calling it "Bond 25" now.
The 25th entry in the James Bond franchise now has a title.
On Tuesday, the official James Bond Twitter account announced that the new film is titled "No Time to Die."
"Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, 007 in... NO TIME TO DIE," the tweet read. "Out in the UK on 3 April 2020 and 8 April 2020 in the US."
There's been tons of excitement surrounding the film, given that it reportedly will be Craig's last turn as Bond.
The actor has been spotted around London recently filming scenes for the movie.
Ralph Fiennes, Rami Malek, Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Lea Seydoux and Jeffrey Wright costar in the film. Cary Fukunaga is directing.
CNN's Marianne Garvey and Amanda Jackson contributed to this story.
- Arsenio Hall talks changing standup climate in first Netflix special
- Nominees for 2020 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction class announced
- Kevin Feige is now the center of Marvel's universe
- Cuba Gooding Jr. pleads not guilty to new charges in sex abuse case
- Zoe Kravitz set to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson's 'Batman'
- Tiger Woods plans to publish memoir titled 'Back'