The new exhibit at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art is artist Do Ho Shu's New York apartment at 348 W. 22nd St., or at least a simulation of it, recreated in a dream-like fashion with sheer panels of polyester held up with invisible steel tubes.
- NBC's Winter Olympics ratings down but not exactly on thin ice
- Opening this week: Game Night
- Alex Trebek will moderate Pennsylvania gubernatorial debate
- Bill Gates flunks Ellen's grocery shopping challenge
- CBS programs to promotes 'female empowerment,' professional growth
- Chris Cornell's wife sits down for her first TV interview since his death