MADISON, Wis. - A Latin music festival that brought thousands of attendees and major Latin music acts to rural Juneau County plans to return this summer, organizers said.
The Los Dells Festival organizers said Tuesday morning that the event will be back for a second year in the late summer.
The festival said hasn't yet announced a date for the 2018 event.
The 2017 Los Dells Festival was held Labor Day weekend in Mauston featuring 29 acts across two days including Mana and Daddy Yankee.
- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' reboot to feature African-American lead
- Pulitzer Prize-winning restaurant critic Jonathan Gold dies at 57
- New photo of Prince George released to mark his 5th birthday
- Stephen King series 'Castle Rock' doesn't scare up much interest
- Jamie Lee Curtis shares sweet moment with Comic-Con fan
- This is what Shonda Rhimes has been working on for Netflix