(CNN) - Heather Locklear is facing multiple charges of battery against law enforcement personnel who responded to a domestic disturbance call at her home last month.
The "Melrose Place" star was charged with five misdemeanor counts: four counts of battery on a peace officer and one count of resisting, obstructing, or delaying a peace officer, Ventura County Deputy District Attorney Tom Dunlevy told CNN.
Deputies were called to Locklear's home in Thousand Oaks, California, on February 26 in response to an incident between Locklear and her boyfriend.
Authorities said the actress was "extremely uncooperative and physically combative" with the responding sheriff's deputies.
Locklear was taken into custody after deputies found evidence to support the claim that Locklear had battered her boyfriend, causing injury, authorities said.
Officials did not release the name of Locklear's boyfriend.
She was booked and later released on $20,000 bail.
No domestic battery charges were filed against the actress.
Locklear's attorney appeared Tuesday on her behalf. Arraignment was continued to April 13, Dunlevy said.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is now a dad of 3 girls
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Weinstein's 'toxicity' wake
- EU hits pause on Apple's deal to buy Shazam
- 'The Crown's' Matt Smith weighs in on pay gap controversy
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' expands bleak vision in searing new season
- Shania Twain apologizes after saying she would have voted for Trump