MADISON, Wis. - Grammy winner Emmylou Harris will make a stop in Madison in September, concert promoter Frank Productions announced Monday.
The country star and social activist will perform at the Overture Center for the Arts' Capitol Theater on Friday, Sept. 29, at 8 p.m.
Tickets for the show go on sale Friday at 11 a.m., Frank Productions said. They can be purchased online at Overture.org, by phone at 608-258-4141 and at the Overture Center Box Office.
- How music saved his life
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Meet New Zealand's sibling skiing quartet
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux announce breakup