(CNN) - As Demi Lovato continues treatment after an apparent overdose, Live Nation has announced the cancellation of her fall tour dates.
"Unfortunately, Demi Lovato has canceled her upcoming Tell Me You Love Me Tour dates in South America, as she is focusing on her recovery," the company said in a statement to CNN. "The 6-city tour was scheduled to visit Chile, Argentina, and Brazil starting November 14. Ticket refunds will be available at the point of purchase and credit card purchases will be automatically refunded."
The Grammy-nominated singer was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles earlier this week and has entered an undisclosed rehab facility, sources close to Lovato told CNN.
Friends and fans have rallied around the singer since her medical crisis.
Lobato thanked them in a recent social media post that also looked ahead.
"I now need time to heal and focus on my sobriety and road to recovery," she wrote. "I will keep fighting."
- New York Times: Asia Argento, #MeToo leader, paid sexual assault accuser
- Now you can rent 'Great British Bake Off' judge's cottage
- Winona Ryder says she and Keanu Reeves got married during 'Dracula'
- Read like the presidents: Obama's and Trump's summer reading lists
- MTV VMAs 2018: What we know about music's most unpredictable show
- 'The Simpsons' favorite convenience store comes to life