(CNN) - Ashley Graham is going to be a mom.
The model and her husband, Justin Ervin, shared the happy news in a sweet Instagram post on Wednesday.
"Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life," Graham wrote. "It has been the best journey with my favorite person in the world! Today, we are feeling so blessed, grateful and excited to celebrate with our GROWING FAMILY! Happy anniversary, @mrjustinervin. Life is about to get even better."
Ervin rubbed her stomach, and posted his own photos of the two looking very much in love.
"To my forever love and my daily inspiration," he wrote. "Happy anniversary @ashleygraham. These 9 years have played out like a lifetime. I guess it's because my life really started once you came into it. Now that we've made a life together, let's make a life together. I love you and I love us. All of us..."
Graham commented Ervin's post saying, "You make me so happy. Thank you for these nine years!! I'm so excited for our next chapter together!!"
Congrats to the couple.
- Yes, there's a socialism-themed Monopoly game
- Lara Spencer apologizes for criticizing Prince George's ballet lessons
- Former federal prosecutor to investigate Jussie Smollett case
- Skier Lindsey Vonn is engaged to NHL star P.K. Subban
- NASA names Mars rock after The Rolling Stones
- Madonna, Leo DiCaprio among celebs speaking out about Amazon fires