(CNN) - Will Ferrell's "Anchorman" alter ego Ron Burgundy pulled off a late-night takeover, hitting "Conan," "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," "The Late Late Show," "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in one night.
Each appearance by the San Diego "newsman" was different; in one he performed standup, in another he was a ventriloquist.
He wore same turtleneck-and-scarf combo for each appearance.
Ferrell pulled off the stunt to promote the new season of his podcast, "The Ron Burgundy Podcast (an iHeartRadio Original Podcast.) The appearances put an end to a few days of internet speculation about an advertised mystery guest.
- Adnan Syed's lawyers petition Supreme Court to take up 'Serial' case
- Disneyland honors woman's free admission ticket from 1985
- Nintendo announces new indie games for Switch
- Giant hand statue disturbs New Zealand locals
- Disney unveils international rollout of streaming service
- 'Masters of the Universe' gets reboot on Netflix