(CNN) - Will Ferrell's "Anchorman" alter ego Ron Burgundy pulled off a late-night takeover, hitting "Conan," "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," "The Late Late Show," "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in one night.
Each appearance by the San Diego "newsman" was different; in one he performed standup, in another he was a ventriloquist.
He wore same turtleneck-and-scarf combo for each appearance.
Ferrell pulled off the stunt to promote the new season of his podcast, "The Ron Burgundy Podcast (an iHeartRadio Original Podcast.) The appearances put an end to a few days of internet speculation about an advertised mystery guest.
- 'We've moved on' from Colin Kaepernick, NFL Commissioner says
- Scarlett Johansson, others react to SAG nominations
- Alyssa Milano drops out of Yang fundraiser citing allegations against staffer
- Harvey Weinstein arrives to bail hearing using a walker
- Jennifer Aniston and Ellen DeGeneres help family
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles quiz each other