The project collects gently used outerwear and winter gear to be distributed to individuals in need.
When: Monday, September 9 – Saturday, October 5
What: Donate your gently used coats (including those for large teens), gloves, hats, mittens, scarves, boots and snow pants to individuals or families in need this fall.
All donated outerwear will be cleaned by Klinke Cleaners and distributed to the community by Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin between October 15 and November 7.
For the past 34 years, area residents, school children and businesses have joined together to donate more 323,761 coats to individuals and families in need. Let's continue the tradition this year!
Tune in to News 3 Now This Morning, News 3 at 6 pm and Magic 98 for more information.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Updated One dead in fatal crash in Town of Darien, police say
- Green Lake County sheriff responds to three incidents on Big Green Lake
- Updated Wisconsin school chief calls achievement gap a 'crisis'
- Two stolen cars found in hotel parking lot, police say
- Madison man arrested on suspicion of attempted armed robbery
- Man arrested after firing gun during argument, police say
- Evers, Wisconsin Democrats introduce red flag gun bill
- Police: Four arrested in connection with armed robbery in which attacker struck man with handgun
- Credit card skimmers found at Richland Center gas stations, police say
- Madison police investigate two downtown burglaries where women were targeted
- 'The status quo is not acceptable:' Middleton PD chief calls for gun reform on shooting anniversary
- 3 dead in fire at Wisconsin group home